Our Privacy Policies
We only collect and store information that you provide via online forms. This includes, but is not limited to, your name, company name, address, phone number, email address, and any comments or questions that you may include in contacting us.
Use of personal data
We use personal data when interacting with consumers and the general public for the following purposes, including:
- Serve and satisfy your demands.
- To respond to your inquiries and requests, such as questions, suggestions, supplements, complaints, etc., if you contact us by phone or by any other means using the online contact form.
- It allows you to send messages to others using referrals or the “Send to Friends” feature.
- If you choose to use these features to facilitate social sharing features.
- To provide customer service.
- Provides information about our products and other marketing materials.
- To send you marketing-related emails containing information about our services, products, and other news.
Other uses and disclosure
We also use your data and disclose it when necessary or appropriate.
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations.
- Cooperating with public authorities and government authorities.
- Collaborate with law enforcement agencies.
- When there is a legitimate interest in disclosing or transferring your data to a third party connected with a sale, reorganization, joint venture, or other business transaction.
- Other legal reasons include enforcing our Terms of Service, protecting our rights, privacy, safety, ownership, and safeguard our affiliates or subsidiaries, customers, and other rights.
This personal data may be used and disclosed outside your country of residence. We do not sell or share your data for compensation. For more information about how we share your data with third parties and the options, you need to restrict or suspend this sharing.
We may update this policy. We will notify you of significant policy changes by sending a notice to the primary email address you specify or informing us prominently.